Cattle Squeeze Chute
2500lbs Bull in Shoulder Holder
This shoulder holder, when activated, immobilizes your cattle. Excellent for Neck Injections, Ear Tags, Implants,Eye Exams, and Brisket Tagging.
The workplace will be a lot SAFER for you and your Livestock.
Morrand Squeeze Chute
Morrand Squeeze Chute Demo
- Open range 11”-30”
- Quick adjust on the floor, allows adjustments to be made with the cow in the Squeeze Chute.
- Head gate has no chains or cables to be stretched.
- Grease Zirks on all the collars for easy maintenance.
- Top side panels (H doors) swing from each end of the squeeze. The center gate is removable to allow easy and complete access from the top of the cow.
- Bottom Access panel is removable to allow full access to the bottom of the cow.
- Rolling door tailgate.
- Self-catching Headgate is truly self-catching. When properly adjusted for the size of the livestock being processed, the operator will not need to work the handle of the headgate to catch animals.
- Headgate is easily tripped to release animals, regardless of the pressure on the neck gates.
- Squeeze is good for 450lbs calves to up 2800lbs bulls.
Squeeze Chute Optional Features:
- Shoulder Brand
- Extra Side Exit
- Scale mounted under squeeze
- Portable Trailer
Morand’s Squeeze Chute conforms to the shape of the cow. This allows for more room where the cow is the biggest. The cow is centered and more comfortable in the squeeze. With the squeeze coming over the top and underneath the cow, it is restricted from jumping up. Therefore, less tendency to fall down.
Working the Shoulder Holder is quite easy! You preset your neck gates to the width of the cattle you are processing, and we use a self-catching head gate, so the cattle do the work for you as they catch themselves. They will always want to pull back to get away, that’s when yo pull down on the shoulder holder handle. Keeping the animal still, this will give you the chance to work on them safely!
- 8' Long
- 37" Wide
- 7' Tall
We purchased what I call a portable bison handling system from Larry which consisted of a number of sliding and swinging gates and 16 and 20 ft panels. The system can easily be dismantled and transported anywhere. We recently had 8 bison get out and eventually found them in a farmer's field 10 miles away. With the assistance of the farmer utilizing his corrals we set up the panel system and were able to contain and load the animals and return them home. We would not have been able to facilitate the recovery without this steel system specifically built for bison. The system paid for itself first time out. This system was built by people that know bison.
- Garet Bonn Sandy Lake, Albert
Morand Industries has been a valuable supporter of the livestock industry for a long time. Their equipment is solid, reliable, well designed and MADE IN ALBERTA. Handling systems versatile enough for goats and sheep and tough enough for buffalo.
- Hugh McLennan McLennan Ranch, Hyas Lake, BC